Parade of uniformed men through streets. There is snow on the ground. Printed annotation on recto reads: “1st Church parade 30th Batt Earl Grey Rifles Feb 21st,15, McRae Bros,” handwritten in pencil on verso: “Prince Rupert”. Handwritten message is addressed to “Dear Grandma”.
- Military service, training and activities
- Military institutions, bases, and sites
- Individuals and organizations (eg. veterans, military personnel, militia, cadets)
- Military vehicles and ships
- Equipment, weapons, uniforms, artifacts
- MemoryBC Subject Groups