Photograph depicts a man near the diesel-fired burners of the ore dryers. The large pipes and valves above were part of the fuel supply system fed by Cassiar's fuel tank farm which also supplied the power house generators. The dryer section of the mill received ore from the crushing plant by tramline and truck. These burners blasted the ore with hot air, and dried ore to desired moisture content before it was sent to the dry rock storage building and stored for mill use. Handwritten annotation on verso of photograph: "1961".
- Study and application of science
- Scientists, researchers, etc.
- Research, research foundations, and institutes
- Technology schools or programs
- Clubs, user groups, and professional organizations related to science and technology
- MemoryBC Subject Groups