Showing 406 results

Archival description
201 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
Van Bow Existing Zoning
2023.5.1.12 · Item · Apr. 1977
Part of UNBC School of Planning and Sustainability fonds

Item is a hand drawn and coloured map by the City of Prince George Planning Department depicting existing zoning for the Van Bow neighbourhood area. Also includes two hand-drawn mylar overlays for the map; one showing "Opportunities & Constraints" such as housing age and condition and the other showing "Subdivision Activity" over decades of development in the Van Bow area.

2012.13.2.02.33.18 · Item · [1990?]
Part of J. Kent Sedgwick fonds

The item is a reproduction of a survey map drafted in 1909. The reproduction was likely created in 1990. The area covered is South of Fort George Avenue, East of Fraser Street, North of Mount Stephen Avenue, and West of Simpson Street. Annotations state, "Pl. 649."

2012.13.2.02.33.05 · Item · [1990?]
Part of J. Kent Sedgwick fonds

The item is a reproduction of a survey map drafted in September 1909. The reproduction was likely created in 1990. The annotations highlight owners of different lots up to approximately 1959. Th area covered is North of Fifteenth Avenue, East of Irwin Street, South of Eighth Avenue and West of Carney Street. Annotations on attached papers indicate different means of scale and measurement for the map.

Timber Sale X9696
2007.1.45.49.07 · Item · 5 Oct. 1932
Part of Aleza Lake Research Forest fonds

Map of Timber Sale X9696 shows the area for the TSX with spruce balsam timber. Location is 4 miles from the Myra Station of the Kettle Valley Railway.

2012.13.2.19.22.1 · Item · 1981
Part of J. Kent Sedgwick fonds

The item is a map depicting the Queen Charlotte Islands, now Haida Gwaii. It includes a key with abandoned Indian villages and settlements. It also includes annotations in pen by Kent Sedgwick. The reverse side of the map has a recreational directory for the area.

The Kohklux map
2002.14.1.09.168.1 · Item · 1995 (originally created 1852)
Part of Marianne (Marika) Ainley fonds

Item consists of the Kohklux map originally created by Chief Chilkaht Kohklux of Tlingit in 1852. This is one of the earliest known maps of the southern Yukon. Map originally inserted into a book about the map.

2012.13.2.02.33.01 · Item · [1990?]
Part of J. Kent Sedgwick fonds

The item is a reproduction of a section of survey map drafted on 18 March 1915 and revised on 23 May 1916. The reproduction was likely created in 1990. The Plan Number is 1268 and highlights the area along the Nechako and Fraser Rivers. The map details subdivisions East of Carney Street, North of Twentieth Avenue and South of Ninth Avenue. Annotations in pencil state different map scale variations and "cemetery setback."

2012.13.2.02.33.06 · Item · [1990?]
Part of J. Kent Sedgwick fonds

The item is a reproduction of a survey map drafted in approximately 1911 and revised in May 1914. The reproduction was likely created in 1990. The annotation states, "Plan 1391" and is circled in red ink. The area covered is along the Nechako and Fraser Rivers and Northeast of First Avenue.

2012.13.2.02.33.10 · Item · [1990?]
Part of J. Kent Sedgwick fonds

The item is a reproduction of a survey map drafted June 1912. The reproduction was likely created in 1990. The area covered is Central Fort George, South of 5th Street, East of Alden Avenue, North of 12th Street and West of Fraser Street. Annotations state, "Plan 1085 Carney Addition."

"South Fort George Gardens"
2012.13.2.02.20.1 · Item · 2011
Part of J. Kent Sedgwick fonds

The item is a map that depicts subdivision lots along the Fraser River in Prince George. The subdivision is DL 745 and 747 of the Cariboo District. Map is certified by G. F. Templeton, a BC land surveyor.