White spotted dog stands on what appears to be a wood bridge, shed and greenery in background. Photograph sent from Violet (nee Taylor) Baxter to her aunt, Sarah Glassey. Handwritten annotation on recto of photograph: "To Auntie With love From Violet 4/4/26".
Photograph depicts log buildings and tents on left shore. Fraser river in foreground, forest and hillside in background.
- Sundry “Unfinished Business” File – 1959 (as labeled by H.G.T. Perry)
- Within Folder, a large green folder “Active Unfinished Business and Awaiting Replies.” This folder contains documents, printed material.
- Many letters: (ex from Ernie and Essie)
- Ephemera : “Greetings” Ribbon
- “Your Estate and Death Taxes” - pamphlet
- Contains chequebooks
- Loose folders and newspaper clippings, etc.
- Bound Album – News-clippings re BC Parliamentary Session of 1935-1936.
- Contains loose newsclippings in regards to the BC Parliamentary Session, 1944.
- Clippings, 1945 Session
“BC Parliamentary Session, Newsclippings, loose 1943”
- File of clippings and printed reports re Dominion-Provincial Constitution – Sirois Reports and Conference 1941– notes re HG Perry’s proposals in 1941 for a renewed Canada following the failure of the Provincial Premiers of BC, Ont, Alberta to Discuss the Rowell-Sirois Report and HGP Proposals for a national constituent assembly. Note made by Frank Perry (?) on file “this is highly relevant today in 1996.)
- Re Florence Perry (wife) correspondence to/from family and Vancouver General Hospital
- Telegrams re Florence Perry’s death
- Misc. correspondence and sympathy letters re Florence Perry’s death
- Liberal Party Delegation – campaign 1959[?] Correspondence, brochures, speeches.
- Re Social Credit Convention – HG Perry speech
- BC Resolution Committee 1956
- Includes copy of an Act to provide for improving the availability and supply of electric power, 1945;
- An Act to Amend the Electric Power Act, 1946. Notes and editorial commentary by Perry in Prince George Citizen re electric power issue; (Moved to 2002.7.2 Printed Material Box)
- Correspondence re the issue.
- Notes re Mayor Nicholson’s radio address re hydro project and response to Perry’s article in citizen.
- Speeches, and Speaking notes
- Original speeches by Perry and textual records re Housing issues related to the Post-War Rehabilitation and Reconstruction. Includes letters, telegrams, printed materials re Vancouver housing; notes by Perry re housing needs; Summary reports re low income housing; Notes from Advisory Committee on Reconstruction re rent and income of low and medium earning groups; and grey literature reports re training and recruitment; and labour value of the building dollar.