Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Personal or academic use of materials is welcomed under the standard fair dealing and educational use clauses of Canadian Copyright Law. Commercial use is, however, forbidden without the express permission of the copyright holder. For information on obtaining written permission from the copyright holder, please contact the Northern B.C. Archives and Special Collections.
Part of the H.G.T. (Harry) Perry fonds
File entitled “Speeches in Legislature” – contains individual speeches of HGT Perry: Typewritten speeches include:
• Address on the Budget, March 5, 1943; Speech in BC Legislature March 1936 re the Empire Parliamentary Conference;
• Address to the Session of 1941-1942 (26pp);
• Address in Reply speech in Legislature – January 1944 (26pp);
• Education and Address in Reply – Speeches in Legislature February 16, 1944 (20p);
• Address November 1, 1940;
• Speech on Address in Reply November 8, 1938 (7pp); Address re Budget November 18, 1937;
• Speech re Immigration – Misconceptions.