Title and statement of responsibility area
‘Editorials, Letters, Misc’
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Scope and content
- Correspondence – to/from H.G. Perry, Minister of Education and George Pearson, Provincial Secretary regarding issue of creation of Old People’s Home in Prince George, 1943-45.
- Election address, H.G. Perry, candidate for Fort George Electoral District. October, no date.
- News clippings and Scrapbook Pages of news clippings regarding H.G. Perry speeches in the Legislature. Includes letters and notes congratulating Perry on speech by individual politicians. Includes identifications by Frank S. Perry.
- News clippings and original of H.G. Perry’s editorial to newspaper regarding the issue of “single transferable vote”, c.1951
- Copy of correspondence cc. To H.G. Perry from W.G. Fraser, City Clerk Prince George re need of a land registry office in Prince George, September 29, 1945.
- Coalition Convention Sept 18 1945
- Letter to Perry (Minister of Education) from Provincial Secretary
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Personal or academic use of materials is welcomed under the standard fair dealing and educational use clauses of Canadian Copyright Law. Commercial use is, however, forbidden without the express permission of the copyright holder. For information on obtaining written permission from the copyright holder, please contact the Northern B.C. Archives and Special Collections.
Part of the H.G.T. (Harry) Perry fonds