- Prince George, BC, 238 results
- Cassiar, BC, 166 results
- Prince Rupert, BC, 164 results
- Fraser River, BC, 112 results
- Mt. Robson, BC, 106 results
- Grand Canyon of the Fraser, BC, 100 results
- Peace River Region, BC, 88 results
- Haida Gwaii, BC, 81 results
- Stewart, BC, 72 results
- Giscome, BC, 46 results
- Includes both natural and artificial features
- Physical landscape, built landscape
- Urban and industrial landscapes
- Site plans
- Boundaries, districts, reserves, parks, sanctuaries, towns, etc.
- NOTE: Mainly but not exclusively pertaining to photographic and cartographic records
- SEE ALSO: Land, Settlement and Immigration
- MemoryBC Subject Groups
3454 Results for Geographic Features
3454 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- June 1962
Front view of an abandoned log building. The door is open or missing, the front window glass is broken, the area in front of the building is littered with antlers, boxes and wood. The tree next to the building has grown too close the building and ...
- [ca. 1985 - 1990]
Photograph is one of seven images believed to have been taken on a Canadian University Service Overseas (CUSO) mission in Mozambique; see also items 2009.6.1.483 - 2009.6.1.489.
- [between 1974 and 1976]
Photograph depicts an aerial view of the proposed site for the Fairview general cargo dock elevator site.
- [ca. 1960]
Plane floats behind an area of water partially enclosed with wood. Mountains on opposite shore in background. Handwritten annotation on recto of mounted slide reads: "Airplane coming to B. Coola".
- 1961 - 2000, predominant 1961-1967
Fonds consists of original, silent 16mm reels that portray the natural, social and land use history of the Bella Coola and Chilcotin regions named the "Natural and Guiding History of the Bella Coola and Chilcotin Regions".Possible locati...
- [ca. 1955]
Photograph depicts snow-plowed road lined with trees, valley and mountain in background. Believed to have been taken from vehicle. Handwritten annotation on recto of photograph: "Approach to Quartz Rock Creek".
- [ca. 1900 - ca. 1919]
Part of Archdeacon W. H. Collison fonds
Village can be seen in distance. Large church building stands in centre, hills in background.Handwritten annotation on verso reads: "Grand Dad on beach at Kincolith".