- [July 1966]
Part of David Davies Railway Collection
Photo depict a disused concentrator of the Granby Mining Company Ltd. Located 5 miles southwest of Princeton and 8 miles east of Copper Mountain ore workings, which are also largely disused. The building of the concentrator commenced in 1917 and the first ore was reduced in October, 1920. Ore cars from workings via the CPR spur entered the snow shed that is visible on the left. Rail track was lifted in 1957.