Title and statement of responsibility area
Allenby concentrator of Granby Mining Co. Ltd.
General material designation
- Graphic material
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Photograph taken by David Davies.
- Source of title proper: Derived title.
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
[July 1966] (Creation)
Physical description area
1 photograph : b&w ; 9 x 9 cm
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Scope and content
Photo depict a disused concentrator of the Granby Mining Company Ltd. Located 5 miles southwest of Princeton and 8 miles east of Copper Mountain ore workings, which are also largely disused. The building of the concentrator commenced in 1917 and the first ore was reduced in October, 1920. Ore cars from workings via the CPR spur entered the snow shed that is visible on the left. Rail track was lifted in 1957.
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Personal or academic use of materials is welcomed under the standard fair use and educational use clauses of Canadian Copyright Law. Commercial use is, however, forbidden without the express permission of the copyright holder. For information on obtaining written permission from the copyright holder, please contact the Northern B.C. Archives and Special Collections.
Uploaded finding aid
Part of the David Davies Railway Collection