File consists of correspondence relating to the position of the Associate Dean of Natural Resources and Environmental Science for the College of Science & Management at UNBC. Also includes a job posting.
Accruals consists of recording interviews and research materials generated primarily by Bob Harkins; audio recordings were conducted for radio broadcast on CJCI Radio Station or its affiliates. Also includes video recordings created with Bob Harkins as interviewer or panelist and conducted for broadcast, some with CKPG-TV. Collection also includes video-recordings collected by Bob Harkins related to local and regional subjects of research interest to the creator.Harkins, Bob
Collection consists of 2 copies of 1 booklet entitled "History of UNBC, 1987-1993," written, designed and produced by the UNBC Office of Communications. Author "CNK" [possibly Office of Communications Manager Clive Keen] Printed by Papyrus Printing Ltd., Prince George
Fonds consists of textual records, photographic items and published reports related to professional life and career of Bob Harkins, broadcaster, local historian, and former city councilor. Includes textual and photographic items related to development and history of city of Prince George and the Central Interior of BC region history and development in late 20th century. Items includes an unpublished manuscript on the life of Ray Williston by Eileen Williston, an unpublished paper on the history of technological change in logging industry; an unpublished paper on the history of radio and television in Prince George; a report related to the creation of a university for Northern British Columbia (1989) and proofs of the publication "Wild Liard Waters: Canoeing Canada's Historic Liard River" by Ferdi Wenger, c.1998. Also includes photographic files including CKPG Radio Studio photographic items c.1953; and photographs and correspondence regarding guide outfitter Skook Davidson c.1975.Harkins, Bob
Collection consists textual material, objects, and ephemera related to the history of the University of Northern British Columbia.University of Northern British Columbia
Photograph is a copy print of artwork entitled "View of City from UNBC Prince George Campus Site" by June Swanky Parker.
Item is a news release announcing the appointment of Dr. Howard Brunt, VP Academic.
Item is a UNBC strategic plan titled: "Action: Strategic Plan for the University of Northern British Columbia, 2002-2007".
Item is a UNBC "Hire Opportunities: Programs in the Arts, Social and Health Sciences" booklet.
Item is a Faculty of Natural Resources and Environmental Studies brochure.
Item consists of two organizational charts from UNBC Administration and Finance.
Item is a draft of the UNBC Continuing Studies Business Development Plan prepared by David Arnold for Dennis Macknak.
File consists of:
- Co-operative Education Employer Handbook (1994) - includes outline campus map from 1994
- Co-operative Education Program Work Term Report Requirements (1994)
- Co-operative Education Student Handbook (1995?)
- Memorandum "Re: Resources to hire Co-op Student" to work on CSAM/CASHS website
- Co-operative Education Program brochure (199-?)
- UNBC Co-op Works! newsletter, 1 Jan. 2004 issue
- UNBC Co-op Works! newsletter, 1 Jan. 2005 issue
File consists of:
- Dr. Donald B. Rix BC Leadership Chair in Aboriginal Environmental Health annual activity report for 2007
- Dr. Donald B. Rix BC Leadership Chair in Aboriginal Environmental Health annual activity report for 2008
File consists of:
- Northern Sport Centre - Grand Opening September 21, 2007 - Commemorative magazine
- Northern Sport Centre 2007 brochure
- Northern Sport Centre 2008-2009 Timberwolf Trail Challenge brochure
- Northern Sport Centre Spring/Summer 2012 Activity Guide
- Northern Sport Centre Summer 2013 Activity Guide
File consists of four architectural progress drawings of the UNBC administration buildings. The drawings were photomechanically reproduced on legal paper and faxed from the architects (IBI Group) to UNBC Library in 1997.
Item is an invitation to the installation of Charles Jago as UNBC President and Vice Chancellor. Includes RSVP card.
Item is a memorandum with a schedule and instructions for UNBC employees regarding the "Official Opening of the Prince George Campus - 17 August 1994".
File consists of issues of "The Northern Voice" UNBC Northern Studies Program newsletter. Includes:
- February, 2008 Edition (Print and digital)
- March, 2008 Edition (Print and digital)
- May, 2008 Edition (Print and digital)
- September, 2008 Edition (Print and digital)
- October, 2008 Edition (Print and digital)
- December, 2008 Edition (Print and digital)
- January, 2009 Edition (Print and digital)
- May, 2009 Edition (Print and digital)
- September, 2009 Edition (Print and digital)
- November, 2009 Edition (Print and digital)
- March, 2010 Edition (Print and digital)
- October, 2010 Edition (Print and digital)
- January, 2011 Edition (Print and digital)
- September, 2011 Edition (Print and digital)
- February, 2012 Edition (Print and digital)
- September, 2012 Edition (Print and digital)
- February, 2013 Edition (Print and digital)
- March 2014 Edition (Digital)
- January 2016 Edition (Digital)
- January 2017 Edition (Digital)
- November 2018 Edition (Digital)
- March 2019 Edition (Digital)
File consists of documents and ephemera from the MOU signing ceremony between UNBC and Takla Lake First Nation on September 17, 2007. Includes:
- Signing Ceremony program
- Signing Ceremony invitation
- Speaking notes for UNBC President Don Cozzetto
- Guest Lists
File consists of documents and ephemera from UNBC's first convocation ceremony in 1992. Includes:
- July 1992 issue of "British Columbia Woman to Woman Magazine", featuring Iona Campagnolo
- An invitation from the City of Prince George Office of the Mayor to attend the UNBC 1992 convocation at the Prince George Civic Centre
- Napkins from the event
- A UNBC invitation to the 1992 convocation ceremony
- The 1992 program booklet provided at the UNBC inaugural convocation
Item is an original final report from UNBC's first Green Day entitled: "UNBC's 1st Annual Green Day: 'Spring into Green' - Final Report". The final report is a compilation of reports written by the organizers of Green Day, the students of ENVS 325 (Global Environmental Change: Science and Policy).
File consists of the following issues of the UNBC Learning Skills Centre micropublication zine, "Inked":
- Issue No. 1, Oct. 2008
- Issue No. 2, Nov. 2008
- Issue No. 3, New Years 2009
- Issue No. 4, Feb. 2009
- Issue No. 5, Mar.-Apr. 2009
File consists of the following issues of the UNBC Office of Institutional Research's newsletter, "Issues in Focus":
- Issue No. 1, June 1992
- Issue No. 2, Nov. 1992
- Issue No. 3, Dec. 1992
- Issue No. 4, May 1993
- Issue No. 5, Oct. 1993
- Issue No. 6, Apr. 1994
- Issue No. 8, Feb. 1995
File consists of:
- Keynote speech by Dr. Charles Jago to the Northeast BC Resource Municipalities Coalition in Fort St. John on 25 Nov. 2015
- Speech by Dr. Charles Jago to the Canadian Association of Research Administration Western Canada Branch at UNBC on 4 Dec. 2015
File consists of:
- Program for 6th Annual UNBC Graduate Conference (March 2011)
- Program for 8th Annual UNBC Graduate Conference (March 2013)
- Program for 9th Annual UNBC Graduate Conference (Feb. 2014)