File consists of 1992 Prince George Chamber of Commerce Excellence Awards
File consists of documents and ephemera from UNBC's first convocation ceremony in 1992. Includes:
- July 1992 issue of "British Columbia Woman to Woman Magazine", featuring Iona Campagnolo
- An invitation from the City of Prince George Office of the Mayor to attend the UNBC 1992 convocation at the Prince George Civic Centre
- Napkins from the event
- A UNBC invitation to the 1992 convocation ceremony
- The 1992 program booklet provided at the UNBC inaugural convocation
File consists of Access to Advanced education & Job Training in BC Report - Sept. 1988
Collection consists of 2 copies of 1 booklet entitled "History of UNBC, 1987-1993," written, designed and produced by the UNBC Office of Communications. Author "CNK" [possibly Office of Communications Manager Clive Keen] Printed by Papyrus Printing Ltd., Prince George
Item is a UNBC strategic plan titled: "Action: Strategic Plan for the University of Northern British Columbia, 2002-2007".
File consists of a Discussion Paper between Prince George Native Learning Centre and the UNBC Adult Education for First Peoples.
File consists of correspondence relating to the position of the Associate Dean of Natural Resources and Environmental Science for the College of Science & Management at UNBC. Also includes a job posting.
File consists of:
- Keynote speech by Dr. Charles Jago to the Northeast BC Resource Municipalities Coalition in Fort St. John on 25 Nov. 2015
- Speech by Dr. Charles Jago to the Canadian Association of Research Administration Western Canada Branch at UNBC on 4 Dec. 2015
File consists of:
- Dr. Donald B. Rix BC Leadership Chair in Aboriginal Environmental Health annual activity report for 2007
- Dr. Donald B. Rix BC Leadership Chair in Aboriginal Environmental Health annual activity report for 2008
Item is a news release announcing the appointment of Dr. Howard Brunt, VP Academic.
File consists of Dr. Tom Perry Speech to Northern College & University Presidents 28-Nov-1991
Item is a Faculty of Natural Resources and Environmental Studies brochure.
Consists of 1 framed 1 November 1989 edition of the Prince George Citizen. Headlines read as follows : "MAJOR SHUFFULE OF B.C. CABINET : Strachan: Key Education Post" and "City University Boosters Cheer"
Consists of a framed photograph of Governor General Ray Hnatyshyn
Photograph depicts G. R. Weller at the completion of the concrete work for UNBC's Library Building.
Greetings and Congratulations from Athabasca University consists of framed greetings and congratulations from Athabasca University to UNBC on the occasion of UNBC's First Annual Spring Convocation
Item is an invitation to the installation of Charles Jago as UNBC President and Vice Chancellor. Includes RSVP card.
Photograph depicts Dr. Al Mooney, Ike Barber and Ray Williston sitting at a table on the occasion of the presentation of bound copy of report "A Degree Granting Institution For Northern British Columbia"
File consists of the following issues of the UNBC Learning Skills Centre micropublication zine, "Inked":
- Issue No. 1, Oct. 2008
- Issue No. 2, Nov. 2008
- Issue No. 3, New Years 2009
- Issue No. 4, Feb. 2009
- Issue No. 5, Mar.-Apr. 2009