Title and statement of responsibility area
General material designation
- Textual record
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Title based on contents
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
0.6 cm of textual records
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
File consists of various documents including:
- plantation charts at McLeod Lake
- notes on lodgepole pine
- notes entitled "A Sustainable Forest for Tomorrow"
- notes on white spruce
- "B.C. Natural Resources"
- E.P. 966 Post-Planting Ecophysiology on Interior Spruce Handout, 92.07.30 Tour
- "The Rise and Fall of Lodgepole Pine"
- Aleza Lake Research Forest "Historic Timber Sales" map (2013)
- "The Need to Develop a Sustainable Forest"
- "1992 N.S.C. Field Tour" Aleza Lake Research Forest"
- Typed notes entitled "Fifty Years of Practical Research - White Spruce and Lodgepole Pine" consisting of brief point-form notes on white spruce, lodgepole pine, and other species
- "E.P. 972.01 The Biological Effectiveness of Mounding and Herbicide Treatments Handout, 92.07.30 Tour"
- Photocopy of page from Appendix II of EP 668
- Edits to text entitled "Forest Management in BC: Evolve or Die" and accompanying email exchange
- handwritten notes
- photocopied pages from E.P. 786.06 and 859.03 report
- correspondence regarding presentation.
Arranged by archivist
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Some restrictions apply: personal information
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Personal or academic use of materials is welcomed under the standard fair use and educational use clauses of Canadian Copyright Law. Commercial use is, however, forbidden without the express permission of the copyright holder. For information on obtaining written permission from the copyright holder, please contact the Northern B.C. Archives and Special Collections.
Part of Harry Coates fonds