- Fraser River, BC, 138 results
- Lillooet, BC, 25 results
- Grand Canyon of the Fraser, BC, 16 results
- Clearwater River, BC, 4 results
- Sand Creek, BC, 3 results
- Soda Creek, BC, 2 results
- Fort George Canyon, BC, 2 results
- Mt. Robson, BC, 2 results
- South Fort George, BC, 2 results
- Tête Jaune Cache, BC, 2 results
- Includes both natural and artificial features
- Physical landscape, built landscape
- Urban and industrial landscapes
- Site plans
- Boundaries, districts, reserves, parks, sanctuaries, towns, etc.
- NOTE: Mainly but not exclusively pertaining to photographic and cartographic records
- SEE ALSO: Land, Settlement and Immigration
- MemoryBC Subject Groups
135 Results for Geographic Features
135 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- [ca. 1901-1915]
B.C. Express Steamer, Fraser River. Trees and mountains in background. Printed annotation on recto reads: “B.C. Express Steamer, Fraser River.” Handwritten annotation in pencil on verso reads: “BC Express Fraser River BC”
Photograph depicts several men on a long scow loaded with supplies amidst swirling deep river water.
Photograph depicts a long scow on the river's edge, supplies are being loaded. There is a smoke rising from the wood stove at the center of the scow. Several men are assisting.
Photograph depicts several men on the river's edge pulling on a long rope attached to a large scow downstream.
- [ca. 1910]
Postcard photograph depicts lofty view of sternwheeler in river, snow capped mountains in background.Printed annotation on recto reads: “R.M.S. B.C. Express in Upper Canyon Fraser River.”
- 1910 - [ca. 1950]
Collection contains photographs depicting community life in Prince George, B.C. Images depict holiday events, sports teams, government buildings, businesses (hotels, banks, retail, newspaper office), riverboats, railroad construction, fishing, a c...
- [ca. 1910]
Postcard photograph depicts sternwheeler, men visible on deck, hills on opposite shore in background.Printed annotation on recto reads: “B.C. Express Steamer, Fraser River.” Handwritten annotation in pencil on verso reads: “BC Express Fraser River...
- [1911 - 1915]
Photograph depicts what appears to be a sternwheeler in distress. Water in foreground, trees on opposite shore in background.Handwritten annotation on verso: “S. S. Quesnel on rocks in Fort George Canyon. 1911 – 1915".
Photograph depicts a man and a woman standing in front of a log home and nearby shed. There are stumps in the foreground and tall timber in the background.
Item consists of transcript and taped summary of recorded interview with long-time resident Ted Williams who discusses his father' Chuck Williams early years in Prince George c.1920s. He also discusses river transportation, steam boats on the...