- Grand Canyon of the Fraser, BC, 100 results
- Fraser River, BC, 16 results
- Island Cache, BC, 1 results
- Connaught Hill, Prince George, BC, 1 results
- Red Deer River, BC, 1 results
- Moose River, BC, 1 results
- Glacier Mountain, BC, 1 results
- Mt. Robson, BC, 1 results
- Sand Creek, BC, 1 results
- Giscome Portage, BC, 1 results
- Includes both natural and artificial features
- Physical landscape, built landscape
- Urban and industrial landscapes
- Site plans
- Boundaries, districts, reserves, parks, sanctuaries, towns, etc.
- NOTE: Mainly but not exclusively pertaining to photographic and cartographic records
- SEE ALSO: Land, Settlement and Immigration
- MemoryBC Subject Groups
100 Results for Geographic Features
100 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- [ca. 1910]
Photograph depicts an unidentified person seated on rocks in foreground. River crosses midground, cliffs and trees on opposite shore in background. Unidentified structures believed to be buildings can be seen on opposite shore. Handwritten annotat...
Handwritten annotation on verso of photograph: "Grand Canyon, Nechaco, B.C.", on recto: "Steamer Nechacco in the Grand Canyon 1909." River rapids in foreground, opposite shore in background.
Photograph depicts men on river scow, large rock island or peninsula protruding into river behind them. Trees on opposite shore in background, large rock in foreground. Handwritten annotation on verso of photograph: "Grand Canyon. Fraser Rive...
Photograph depicts men on river scow in distance. Rocks in foreground, trees and cliffs on opposite shore in background. Handwritten annotation on verso of photograph: "Scow in Upper Grand Canon. Fraser River. B.C.."
Stern wheeler passing through rapids. Printed annotation on recto reads: “The B.C. Express passing through the Grand Canyon B.C.” Handwritten annotation in red ink on recto adds: “1913”
- [ca. 1895 - 1950]
This photograph album consists of photographs of remote police barracks at Mile 47 and Mile 29; early settlements and/or mercantile stores at Tete Jaune Cache, McBride, Sand Creek, Fort George and South Fort George; Grand Trunk Pacific Railway for...
Bourchier, Alan K.