Title and statement of responsibility area
Standards and guidelines for environmental management systems
General material designation
- Textual record
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Title based on contents.
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
2.2 cm textual records
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
File consists of numerous reports, guidelines and documents related to criteria and indicators for model forests. Documents include:
- "Drafting of Regional Forest Stewardship Standards,"
- "Survey of Forest Certification in Canada: A Summary Report,"
- "Environmental Management Systems-Specification with Guidance for Use,"
- "Environmental Management Systems-General Guidelines on Principles, systems and supporting techniques,"
- "Technical Report-Draft 04 for ISO/TC 207/WG2 of Forestry N82: Informative Reference Material to Assist Forestry Organizations in the Use of ISO 14001 and ISO 14004 EMS Standards,"
- "Forest Stewardship Council Regional Certification Standard for British Columbia: First Draft for Public Consultation,"
- "A Sustainable Forest Management System: Guidance Document Environmental Technology, A National Standard of Canada,"
- "A Sustainable Forest Management System: Specifications Document Environmental Technology, A National Standard of Canada,"
- "Interpretations-CSA Sustainable Forest Management Standards" supplement no. 1,
- "Guidelines for Environmental Auditing: Qualification Criteria for Environmental Auditors,"
- "Guidelines for Environmental Auditing: Audit procedures - Auditing of environmental management systems,"
- "Guidelines for Environmental Auditing: General Principles."
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Personal or academic use of materials is welcomed under the standard fair use and educational use clauses of Canadian Copyright Law. Commercial use is, however, forbidden without the express permission of the copyright holder. For information on obtaining written permission from the copyright holder, please contact the Northern B.C. Archives and Special Collections.
Copyright held by the Crown
Legacy Accession Number