Fait partie de Bridget Moran fonds
File consists of:
- Letter from Annette Schroeter, Exhibition Technician, Prince George Art Gallery to Bridget Moran re: Bridget's involvement with the exhibition entitled: "Creating, Preventing & Transforming: Art on the Prevention of Violence Towards Women" (March 17, 1998)
- Copy of "Prevention of Violence Towards Women" exhibition agreement between Bridget Moran and the Prince George Art Gallery (Sept. 17, 1997)
- Artist's biographies for the "Prevention of Violence Towards Women" exhibition
- Prince George Art Gallery Programming Schedule, Sept.-Oct. 1997
- Four copies of the publication created for the exhibition "Prevention of Violence Towards Women" in which is found an article "A Thousand Words" written by Bridget Moran. (1997)
- "A Cold Coming We Had of It: a collection of art and writing" produced by the Prince George Art Gallery and contributed to by Bridget Moran as literary juror to this project.