Photograph depicts Beaver Trucking, Indian Reserve, Kamloops. It had been a company since 1990 and receieved 2 or 3 boxcars weekly loaded with items from Toronto that were then delivered around town. Davies later noted that the business was destroyed by arson in 1997.
Photograph depicts a C.N. locomotive at Riverside Park in Kamloops. It is s 2-8-0 locomotive # 2141 and was built in 1912 by the Canadian Locomotive Co. It is 68' long and 10'1" wide, with a light weight of 169, 200 lbs. It was converted to oil in 1948 and last ran from Cowichan Bay to Victoria on July 4, 1958. It was installed in the park in 1961.
Photograph depicts the Canadian National Railway (CN) line crossing the south Thompson River. Kamloops Junction and Kamloops city are joined by a 2 mile spur, which crosses the river as shown. The view in the photo is looking north from the site of the former fort.
Photograph depicts CN speeders for disposal. Row of about 40 speeders/trolleys withdrawn from service to be scrapped. All self-propelled vehicles were made by Fairmont Railway Motors Inc/Ltd, Toronto. Engineless vehicles were made by Rail Car Canada.
Photograph depicts CN rail vehicle that was for disposal. The track speeder was for 1 or 2 men crew, mainly for inspection of trackage prior to the passage of a train. Made by Fairmont Railway Motors Inc/Ltd. For sale when photograph was taken, gone by August 1998.