Photograph depicts three men and dog in tent campsite. Cooking supplies and miscellaneous items in throughout, forest trees in background. Handwritten annotation on verso and recto of this photograph reads: "Camp on Upper end of Grand Canyon".
Photograph depicts six men around fireside in forest, trees felled on either side. Bob Potts sits on far right, next to dog in foreground. These men are believed to be members of A. K. Bourchier's crew on the Upper Fraser River. Handwritten annotation on recto of photograph: "Preparing The miday meal. frying Bacon on sticks. Potts. Chief Chef."
Photograph depicts a small pass through an island or peninsula on the Fraser River. Photo is believed to have been taken near Stone Creek, south of South Fort George. Annotation on verso of photograph reads: "FORT GEORGE CANYON. CANOE PASS. J. HEAY. PHOTO."
Photograph depicts small log buildings and loaded wagons in cleared dirt area. Building on far left has the sign "POOL HALL" posted on front . Treetops, lumber piles, and hills in background. Mountains can be seen in distance. Handwritten annotation on verso of photograph reads: "Sand Creek. B.C."
Photograph depicts three small children (Henry, Charlie and Mary) standing at Sand Creek settlement. A dog stands beside them pulling a small wagon of firewood. Tent and wood buildings in background, including a cafe on far right. Hillside can be seen in distance. Handwritten annotation on recto of photograph reads: "Houghtaling Sand Creek Bourchier 1912".
Photograph depicts Mrs. Houghtaling standing with four small children near doorway of tent building (Gertrude, Mary, Henry, and Charlie). This photograph is believed to have been taken at Sand Creek, BC. Forest trees in background. Handwritten annotation on recto of photograph reads: "Tete Jaune 1912".
Photograph depicts creek barely visible at bottom of steep valley in cliffs. Trees and underbrush in foreground. It is believed that this photograph may have been taken near Mt. Robson. Handwritten annotation on recto of photograph reads: "Sand Creek."