Photograph depicts a CPR tug called the"Okanagan," at the CPR slip in Kelowna. It had recently been fueled from a tank car that is visible on the left. It was was built in Seattle and assembled at Okanagan Landing.
Photograph depicts a replica of the "SS Beaver" built by the RCN in Esquimalt and moored in Vancouver, open to the public. The original ship left Gravesend on August 29, 1935 and reached Fort Vancouver (Oregon) on April 10. 1936.
Photograph depicts "SS Sir James Douglas," a Coastguard supply vessel, built in 1956. Astem from her is "Camsell," a full ice breaker, built in 1959. Out-of-service is CNR "SS Canora" is found in the background.
Photograph depicts a Japanese cadet sailing ship called "Kaiuo Maru" at Centennial Pier, Vancouver. Its visit was part of 1966 Vancouver Sea Festival and the ship was open to the public for inspection.
Photograph depicts a bridge near the beginning of the Seton Portage to D'Arcy dirt road over the Portage River. The road was a one and half of a mile connection between the Anderson (upper) and Seton (lower) lakes.
Photo depiicts a bridge over the Fraser River, south of Williams Lake. It was in poor condition, but was being prepared by the Department of Highways. The bridge was taken on the Gang Ranch public road, and led to the ranch and its uninhabited hinterland.
Photograph depicts Cisco Bridge, that crossed the Fraser River in Fraser Canyon. Looking upstream with CPR track in the lower right of the photo. 200 yards behind this photo, the CPR tack crossed the Fraser River to the west bank.
Photograph depicts a bridge over the Similkameen River. When track ran to Hedley, there were 3 of these bridges. All stood still at the time the photograph was captured. The other were on the lifted Keremeos to Hedley section.
Photograph depicts a house that had a "sold" notice on it and was partly demolished. Up to the date the photograph was captured, this block on Beach Ave. was the sole remaining one to have only houses on it, as opposed to a mixture of houses and apartment blocks, or blocks only.
Photograph depicts an Indian Roman Catholic church at the mouth of Anderson Lake. No services were held anymore. It was externally restored in 1968 by the white people of the village, while the Natives did the interior. Unfortunatley, there was no work done on the interior as of the date the photograph was captured.