Marion sits to left of husband Archdeacon William Henry, small boy in between. Young children sit and stand in foreground, Katherine 'Katy' and Muriel 'Mimi' stand in background (daughters of W.E. Collison). The group poses in front of a wood door, ivy on either side.
Handwritten annotation on verso reads: "Grand-dad (Arch. W.H. Collison) & Grannie with grandchildren at Kincolith".
Photograph depicts Marion and William Henry Collison standing on left with shovel, Bertha Collison on right, and young Muriel and Katherine Collison in centre with shovel (eldest daughters of W.E. Collison). Wood buildings cross midground, trees and hills visible in background.
Handwritten annotation on verso reads: "Garden at Kincolith / Grandad, Grannie / Mimi, Katie / Mother".
Photograph depicts Archdeacon William Henry Collison to left of wife Marion, who stands bent over garden on right. Church steeple visible behind wood fence in background. Hills can be seen in distance.
Handwritten annotation on verso reads: "Grandad & Grannie in garden at Kincolith".
Large group of women, men, and children pose on front steps of church. Some men standing in back hold brass instruments. Bishop Ridley (with long beard) sits in front centre between W.H. Collison (on right) and his son W.E. Collison. Photograph depicts the first church built in Metlakatla, which was burned in a fire in 1901, and replaced in 1903.
Handwritten annotation below image reads: "A gathering of Missionaries and Indians in front of Metlakahtla Church During Synod"; on verso: "[Ven?] Arch Collison & Mrs Collison".