Previsualizar a impressão Fechar

Mostrar 3643 resultados

Archival description
David Davies Railway Collection Item
Previsualizar a impressão Ver:

3366 resultados com objetos digitais Mostrar resultados com objetos digitais

CPR Kamloops ballast train

Photograph depicts a ballast train that was ready to depart. The caboose was one of 60 built in 1981 at CPR Angus Shops and was the last batch to built before the company closed in 1990.

Rocky Mountaineer

Photograph depicts a Rocky Mountaineer train with a propelling locomotive short distance away approaching Chilcoltin Road, Kamloops Indian Reserve.

Rocky Mountaineer

Photograph depicts a Rocky Mountaineer train with a propelling locomotive short distance away approaching Chilcoltin Road, Kamloops Indian Reserve.

Replacement rail bridge

Photograph depicts a replacement rail bridge. Forms sat on a temporary pile of dirt, which in turns sat on a road bed of a new highway that had just been cut.

Disused depot at Ellis and Clement

Photograph depicts a disused depot at Ellis and Clement. Taken from Ellis, looking east. Tracks across Ellis had just been removed. Side walk was inserted and black top had been laid. The removal of the road crossing signals had yet to be done.

Disused depot at Ellis and Clement

Photograph depicts a disused depot at Ellis and Clement. Taken from Ellis, looking east. Track was an isolated piece between St. Paul Street and Ellis and had been subsequently removed. Davies notes the vague talk at the time of converting the bui...

CP way freight

Photograph depicts what Davies noted to be a rare sight to be on a train. Visible are CPR way freight between Lumby and Vernon, travelling to Vernon. 31 of them built at CPR Angus shops in 1976. Only 10 survived at the beginning of 1997.

Paulson Highway Bridge

Photograph taken at the Paulson Highway Bridge. Site of a snow shed until the early 1980's when it was demolished and a slide fence was installed.

Border croosing point east of Grand Forks

Photograph depicts the border crossing point, 12 miles east of Grand Forks. Taken on the Canadian side. Visible grain car lettered "BN." This branch line fromed a bi "U" with the bottom of it running for 15 miles in Canada, in ...

Rocky Mountaineer Rail Tours

Photograph depicts a completed yard of the Rocky Mountaineer Rail Tours built on the Kamloops Indian Reserve, about 1 1/4 miles northeast of the VIA waiting room at the CN Kamloops Junction.

CPR President's train

Photograph depicts a 3 car train that was ridden by the President of the CPR. Nelson was celebrating its centennial as a municipality and had invited him as an honoured guest. The 3 car train consisted of a sleeper-"Killanney," built in ...

"Mount Stephen"

Photograph depicts close up of the car named "Mount Stephen," built in 1926. It was one of the cars that comprised the President's train that stayed in Nelson for the first weekend of August, 1997 during the city's centennial c...

Kettle Valley Railway Heritage Society

Photograph taken at the temporary upper terminus at the Prairie Valley station (near the Rodeo Grounds). The tourist train originally started with 4 kilometers of track, but in September 1996, it increased to 10 kilometers by continuing past Summe...

Mill west of Lumby

Photograph taken on the CPR branch from Vernon to Lumby. Depicts a mill just west of Lumby (Possibly Lavington Planer Mills or Riverside Forest Mill). Daily way freights by CN and CP.

End-of-track in Lumby

Photograph taken on the CPR branch from Vernon to Lumby. Depicts the end of the track in Lumby. Looking east at run-around siding.

CP Grand Forks

Photograph depicts the switcher in Grand Forks. When CPR abandoned this city on KYR, there was a need for local switching to BN branch line, so a private company was created. 10 of these switchers were built in 1950/51 for the CPR. This particular...

Former Carson spur of CPR

Photograph depicts a car standing on what was once the Carson spur of the CPR (pre-1919 it was GNR). Car was switched by G.F. Railroad Co. locomotive #6703.

CP Nelson Subdivision - Procter

Photograph depicts the Nelson Subdivision in Procter. Until 1977, the rail/barge slip was used for lake traffic. All related facilities were removed. Track to slip located on the left. Rails were on existing spurs dated between 1898 and 1914.

Resultados 301 a 350 de 3643