Parte de Bridget Moran fonds
File consists of a teacher's guide for "Stoney Creek Woman" including:
- Handwritten notes re: general topics for "Stoney Creek Woman" and questions for each chapter
- Proof copy of "Stoney Creek Woman: The Story of Mary John. Teacher's Guide" (p.1-31)
- Letter to Pulp Press Curriculum Department from Bridget Moran re: Teacher's Guide for "Stoney Creek Woman" (May 2, 1991)
- Photocopies of book announcement from the Tillacum Library re: the publication of "Stoney Creek Woman: The Story of Mary John" (Winter 1989)
- Copy of "Stoney Creek Woman: Teacher's Guide" by Mayo Moran
- "A suggested Teacher's Guide: Stoney Creek Woman" (recommended for Grade 9 English - non-fiction) prepared by Mayo Moran
- Two copies of "General topics for Stoney Creek Woman"
- Letter to Bridget Moran from Kathi Hughes, Alternate Ed Advisor, School District 57
- Photocopies of "Stoney Creek Woman: Teacher's Guide" by Mayo Moran.