Photograph depicts a rail bridge over the Fraser River. Canter levelled on both sides were vehicle roadways which ceased to be used in 1987 when a new road bridge was supposed to be completed. The right lane took cars into the city of Prince George.
Photograph taken at the Northwood Pulp and Timber Ltd, Prince George. Visible is a General Motors switcher, built in 1959. Aqcuired in 1981. On private Northwood trackage with the mill in the background.
Photograph taken in front of the 'main line' that led to a pulp mill and river crossing. To the left was a lesser used connector to the CN main line. Behind the camera was a 4-track interchange yard. Beyond that, the CN line to Alberta c...
Photograph depicts Northwood Pulp and Timber Ltd, Prince George. Located north of the city, near the BC Rail and CNR mainline tracks. It had its own railway of about 5 miles in length and two diesel switchers.