- Includes both natural and artificial features
- Physical landscape, built landscape
- Urban and industrial landscapes
- Site plans
- Boundaries, districts, reserves, parks, sanctuaries, towns, etc.
- NOTE: Mainly but not exclusively pertaining to photographic and cartographic records
- SEE ALSO: Land, Settlement and Immigration
- MemoryBC Subject Groups
59 Results for Geographic Features
59 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- [ca. September 1950- June 1951]
Photograph of various plant life with Eagle Lake visible in the background. Handwritten annotation in pen on verso reads: “Eagle Lake from the top of the bluff. Eagle Lake is about 7 miles long & about 1 mile wide. It is a fair sized lake.”
- September 1950 - June 1951
This photograph collection consists of 53 photographs featuring primarily Giscome with a few of Prince George. Subjects include the Eagle Lake Sawmill, Eagle Lake, Giscome townsite (including specific buildings and general road perspectives), Gisc...
- 1904 - 1910
File contains postcard photographs portraying life in various Northern BC Communities. Images depict buildings and streets, church structures, harbours and docks, and views of the shore from the water to name a few.