- Giscome Portage, BC, 5 results
- Island Cache, BC, 1 results
- Connaught Hill, Prince George, BC, 1 results
- Grand Canyon of the Fraser, BC, 1 results
- Red Deer River, BC, 1 results
- Moose River, BC, 1 results
- Glacier Mountain, BC, 1 results
- Mt. Robson, BC, 1 results
- Sand Creek, BC, 1 results
- Summit Lake, BC, 1 results
- Includes both natural and artificial features
- Physical landscape, built landscape
- Urban and industrial landscapes
- Site plans
- Boundaries, districts, reserves, parks, sanctuaries, towns, etc.
- NOTE: Mainly but not exclusively pertaining to photographic and cartographic records
- SEE ALSO: Land, Settlement and Immigration
- MemoryBC Subject Groups
5 Results for Geographic Features
5 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- [ca. 1913]
Photograph depicts the Giscome Rapids. Opposite shore in background, rocky beach in foreground. Handwritten photo caption on verso and recto of this photo reads: "Point where G.T.P. [Grand Trunk Pacific] canoe capsized at Giscome Rapids &...
- [ca. 1910]
Photograph depicts men on river boat and small canoe floating just off shore. Men sit and stand on shore among square bales and large cut lumber. Forest in background. Handwritten annotations on recto of photograph: "Fort Fraser wooding up ...
- [ca. 1910]
Photograph depicts people on river shore, and boat and buildings in midground. River bank in foreground, forest in background. Handwritten annotation on verso of photograph: "Giscombe Portage Fraser River", on recto: "Huble & Se...
- [ca. 1895 - 1950]
This photograph album consists of photographs of remote police barracks at Mile 47 and Mile 29; early settlements and/or mercantile stores at Tete Jaune Cache, McBride, Sand Creek, Fort George and South Fort George; Grand Trunk Pacific Railway for...
Bourchier, Alan K.