- Prince George, BC, 238 results
- Cassiar, BC, 166 results
- Prince Rupert, BC, 164 results
- Fraser River, BC, 112 results
- Mt. Robson, BC, 106 results
- Grand Canyon of the Fraser, BC, 100 results
- Peace River Region, BC, 88 results
- Haida Gwaii, BC, 81 results
- Stewart, BC, 72 results
- Giscome, BC, 46 results
- Includes both natural and artificial features
- Physical landscape, built landscape
- Urban and industrial landscapes
- Site plans
- Boundaries, districts, reserves, parks, sanctuaries, towns, etc.
- NOTE: Mainly but not exclusively pertaining to photographic and cartographic records
- SEE ALSO: Land, Settlement and Immigration
- MemoryBC Subject Groups
3275 Results for Geographic Features
3275 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- [between 1951 and 1973]
Photographic slides of map of Canada depicting different geology and geography interests such as: mines and reserves, physiographic regions, soil regions, permafrost limits, underdeveloped hydro potential and development corridor.
Part of Archdeacon W. H. Collison fonds
Rev. William Edwin Collison stands in centre of boat, with wife Bertha and daughters Muriel and Katherine seated behind. Unknown man and woman are also seated in boat, and an unknown man stands on shore holding rope.Handwritten annotation on verso...
- [ca. 1910]
Photograph depicts three men guiding canoe through water. Bushes and forest slash in foreground, bushes on swampy shore in background. Handwritten annotation on recto of photograph: "Bill Barnett at stern of canoe."
- [ca. 1980]
Photograph depicts William (Bill) Storie at location known as Limestone Mountain, southwest of Cassiar, B.C. Photo features profile of Bill, hands in pocket, Cassiar valley and mountains in background. Storie was a renowned prospector in the Cassi...
- 18 October 2002
Typed message on front reads: “Happy Birthday Your Honour, You have a way of making each person you come in contact with feel so special, so we all want to wish you the happiest birthday year ever. Staff of Government House, October 18, 2002.” Sig...
- [ca. 1910]
Photograph depicts boats on river and shore. Riverbank in foreground, buildings and forest on opposite shore in background. Mountains can be seen in distance. Illegible handwritten annotation on verso of photograph. Poor image quality, left portio...